Translate

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Desk Mess Flies: #2

My cleaning efforts are winding down.  I can now see my blue desk mat as well as background board!  This hasn't kept me from tying..  No sir.  I am little pumped!  The mess has become a love/hate relationship!

Another desk mess fly!

Hook:  Firehole 316, Size 10
Bead:  3/16" Brass, Black
Weight:  An additional 15 wraps of .020 lead free wire
Tail:  Grizzly Micro Legs, Fl. Orange
Body:  2-strands of DMC Floss, Antique Effects #E310 and 1-strand of Sulky Holoshimmer, Lt. Copper # 6011 tightly twisted clockwise and wound forward.
Legs: Grizzly Micro Legs, Fl. Orange
Thorax/Collar:  Sybai Fine Flash, Black


Flies tied from the mess on the desk, Rubber legs, DMC floss, Sybai Fine flash, Brass beads, Firehole Stick Hooks

No comments:

Post a Comment